A score event held on January 1st each year, organised by WMOA clubs in turn.
- The time limit is 60 minutes for all competitors.
- Each control is worth 10 points.
- A penalty of 10 points for each minute, or part minute, over 60 minutes is deducted from the runner’s score.
- There is no bonus for punching all controls in less than 60 minutes.
- The Laurie Bradley Trophy is awarded to the WMOA club with the highest total scores of their 25 best competitors.
- There are two junior trophies, the TSB Trophy (Men) and Mirror (Women), which are awarded to the highest scoring M/W18 (or under) competitor. If two eligible competitors have equal points scores then they share the Trophy or Mirror (time is not taken into consideration).
Calculation of club scores:
- This will be done by computer.
- The club printout should be available to the club captains before the presentation with time allowed for queries and corrections. Club captains should therefore make themselves available at download.
- Overprinted maps should be provided with control descriptions and revealed only at the time of the mass start.
- Toilets should be provided at the event. The organising club needs to take this requirement and the holiday period into account when selecting the venue for this event.
- To ensure the quality of competition this event must have a Controller from outside the organising club.